Online 500 level Yoga Teacher Training
The online 500 level Yoga Master Training is available to 200 Level Yoga Teachers or those with equivalent experience or training.
This course is certified by Yoga Alliance International® and includes four online sessions of 90 minutes per week for 30 weeks.
This Master-level course intends to provide the comprehensive knowledge, and true confidence you need to become a harmonious individual and an inspiring yoga master capable of guiding others on their own path of yoga.
The 500 level Yoga Master certification level entitles you to teach regular classes and give workshops, as well as 100 and 200 level Yoga Teacher Training.
This course demands that each student maintains a regular Self practice of the postures and concepts studied in class. All sessions will be recorded and available after class for the students to catch up if they miss a session. Everyone is encouraged to ask questions in class or by email anytime and will be provided with all material to help them understand the concepts of Transformational Yoga®.
Swami Vidyanand founded SriMa International School of Transformational Yoga® to share his teachings and learnings and during this course you will get the chance to learn directly from him.
Transformational Yoga® not only synthesizes techniques of traditional yoga systems such as Hatha Yoga, Prana Yoga, Raja Yoga and Bhakti Yoga, it is a truly integral system allowing you to get a deep understanding of the true mechanisms of Yoga through the study of the asanas, the chakras, mantras, and breathing and meditation techniques. It gives you the keys to multidimensional progress for you and your students by applying the knowledge to practical life in order to durably purify the body, stabilize the emotions, focus the mind and increase the spiritual well-being.
Become a Master Level Yoga Teacher
This course qualifies you to conduct:
- 200 level Yoga Teacher Trainings
- 100 level Yoga Trainings
- Regular classes
On this course you will
- Gain a deep insight into various aspects of Yoga
- Master the theoretical and practical aspects of Yoga.
- Study and understand the secrets of ancient yogic philosophies and learn to transpose them into your practice and teachings.
- Be provided with a comprehensive Transformational Yoga Master training manual
- Practice Transformational Yoga, Meditation, Mantras and Yoga Nidra.
- Study Hatha Yoga, Prana Yoga, Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga and Kundalini Yoga
- Obtain a 500 level Yoga Alliance International® certificate.
Cost: Disclosed On Request
Dates: Starts 1st of Every month 28 Day
Timings: From Monday to Thursday 5:30 to 7:00 pm (IST)
If you are already a 500 level Yoga Teacher with a substantial experience, you can enroll for our Grand Master Training
Yoga styles addressed
- Transformational Yoga®
- Hatha Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Integral Yoga
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- You can indefinitely defer your course (subject to availability).
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled.
- Staggered fee payment available.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
During the course the following techniques are applied in order to accomplish personal transformation for yourself.
Asana training and practice is your opportunity to examine the asanas in depth and learn the science behind the physical practice. The proposed asanas are suitable for everyone from beginners to advanced and offer a holistic approach to health while focusing on chakra activation and energy circulation in the bodies.
Two Transformational Yoga® asana classes are given daily for your personal purification and progress. You will also have the opportunity to get supervised teaching practice. Additionally to the meditation knowledge, you will come away with a thorough understanding of the asana sequences and the physical and spiritual aspects of yoga.
Discover the healing potential of your breath. Breathing techniques are an essential component of Hatha yoga and its benefits include improved concentration, more energy, deeper sleep and reduced stress levels. Not only does it feed the brain, it also revitalizes the body since breath is the bridge between the body and the mind.
The science of sound vibrations will be explored during the teacher training. Chanting Mantras generates vibrations which are fundamental tools for altering the psyche and producing a tranquil and balanced mind. In yogic practices, the growth of awareness progresses with the help of these vibrations. By cleansing the mind with mantras, decision making becomes clearer and observation power is awakened.
Purification leads to improved concentration and a calm focused mind. Mantras will be translated and clearly explained.
Meditation, Yoga Nidra, and various relaxation techniques are included in all Transformational Yoga® training courses in order to give you an experience of your pure nature, in which your ego dissolves and you’ll find inner silence. You will be introduced to dynamic and still meditation. In addition to this, you will learn a variety of tools to help unlock your inner wisdom and access your true potential.
In addition to the 200-level syllabus, you will also learn:
- The multidimensional characteristics of the yogic bodies.
- Introduction to Transformational integral Kundalini system.
- Yoga for specific audiences (children, elderly, corporate etc.)
- Teaching methodology: design a class for specific audiences and purposes.
- Study of postures adaptation and variations: understand the mechanisms of asanas.
- Introduction to yoga therapy through understanding the networks of energy circulation.
- Techniques of relaxation of the yogic bodies, purification, energy awakening and communication with the eternal consciousness.
- TIME Meditation: integral still and dynamic meditation.
- Yoga Nidra as a tool for purification and a recharging process in all yogic bodies.
- Energy awakening science: kriyas and bandhas.
- Advanced prana prakshalan kriyas.
- Joints cleansing.
- The science behind devotional mantras practice.
- … and more.
Notes : Session dates and timings determined after Interview Process