- Basic Training for Self Practitioners.
- Foundation Studies
- Earn Credit towards future courses
- Gain a deep insight into the science of Yoga
- Study the philosophy and transpose it into your practice
*Includes: Full board accommodation in double-occupancy rooms with vegetarian breakfast lunch and dinner, all teachings and training manuals, certification.
Cost: 1200 Euros
Dates: 1st of Every Month – All Year Round
Location: Kottakuppam, between Auroville & Pondicherry in Southern India
Nearest Airport: Chennai International Airport (MAA) – 3 hours’ drive
Two Transformational Yoga® asana classes are given daily for your personal purification and progress. You will also have the opportunity to get supervised teaching practice.
Additionally to the meditation knowledge, you will come away with a thorough understanding of the asana sequences and the physical and spiritual aspects of yoga.
- The Apara and Para dimensions of the consciousness and relationship between them.
- The layers of human existence: relationship between the yogic bodies and chakras.
- Practical understanding of the chakras and their relationship to the yogic practice.
- All difficulties in life come from the impurities stuck around all layers.
- Techniques of purification applied to each dimension of existence.
- Activation of the eternal mental fire for multidimensional progress.
- The mechanisms of life energy flow within the bodies.
- Study of the science of prana circulation in the yogic bodies.
- Invocation of the Divine light through chanting.
- Introduction to TIME Meditation through still and dynamic meditation.
- Study of the ancient philosophies at the origin of modern practices of Yoga.
- Mantras for relaxation of the chakras.
- Elements mantras.
- Learn how to access and activate your own inner guidance.
- Yoga Nidra with specific aims.
- Basic Transformational Yoga® sequence practice and explanation of the specificities.
- Pranayama techniques and practice.
- Joints cleansing method.
- Observation and awareness techniques.… and more.
06:00 – 06:30:
Meditative Yoga Class
06:30 – 08:00:
08:00 – 09:00:
12:00 – 13:00:
Personal Study and Practice Time
13:00 – 17:00:
10:00 – 12:00:
Yogic Meditation Class
17:30 – 19:30:
19:30 – 20:00:
20:00 – 20:30:
20:30 – 06:00:
- Daily Transformational Yoga® Classes
- Daily Theory Classes
- Training Manuals and Books
- Mantra Meditation and Yoga Nidra Classes
- 100-Level Yoga Alliance International Certificate
- 3 Daily Delicious Vegetarian Meals
- 100-Level SriMa Transformational yoga certificate
- Accommodation in shared room
- Daily 3 vegetarian meals
- Required books and teaching manuals
- Training handbook
- Additional Cost
- Airport pick-up (available at extra cost)
- Explore the grounds
- See the stunning views
- Swim in Auroville Beach
- Visit Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry
- Visit the Matrimandir
- Explore Auroville
- Shop local – exquisite products for unbelievable prices
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- You can indefinitely defer your course (subject to availability).
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled.
- The balance of the payment should be paid in full upon arrival*
*All transaction and additional fees are to be borne by the student. SriMa International School of Transformational Yoga® is not liable to pay any such fees. For cash payment, currency conversion will be taken as per the date of the payment being made. Any delay in payment will result in an additional payment of 2% compounded interest of the total value of the course.