- Basic Training for Self Practitioners.
- Foundation Studies
- Earn Credit towards future courses
- Gain a deep insight into the science of Yoga
- Study the philosophy and transpose it into your practice
*Includes: Full board accommodation in double-occupancy rooms with vegetarian breakfast lunch and dinner, all teachings and training manuals, certification.
Cost: 1200 Euros
Dates: 1st of Every Month – All Year Round
Location: Kottakuppam, between Auroville & Pondicherry in Southern India
Nearest Airport: Chennai International Airport (MAA) – 3 hours’ drive
During the course the following techniques are applied in order to accomplish personal transformation for yourself.
Asana training and practice is your opportunity to examine the asanas in depth and learn the science behind the physical practice. The proposed asanas are suitable for everyone from beginners to advanced and offer a holistic approach to health while focusing on chakra activation and energy circulation in the bodies.
Discover the healing potential of your breath. Breathing techniques are an essential component of Hatha yoga and its benefits include improved concentration, more energy, deeper sleep and reduced stress levels. Not only does it feed the brain, it also revitalizes the body since breath is the bridge between the body and the mind.
The science of vibration will be explored during the teacher training. Mantra chanting generates vibrations which are fundamental tools for altering the psyche, and producing a tranquil and balanced mind.By cleansing our minds with mantras, decision making becomes clearer, observation power is awakened; purification leads to improved concentration and a calm focused mind. Mantras will be translated and clearly explained.
Meditation, Yoga Nidra, and various relaxation techniques are included in all Transformational Yoga® training courses in order to give you an experience of your pure nature, in which your ego dissolves and you’ll find inner silence.
- The Apara and Para dimensions of the consciousness and relationship between them.
- The layers of human existence: relationship between the yogic bodies and chakras.
- Practical understanding of the chakras and their relationship to the yogic practice.
- All difficulties in life come from the impurities stuck around all layers.
- Techniques of purification applied to each dimension of existence.
- Activation of the eternal mental fire for multidimensional progress.
- The mechanisms of life energy flow within the bodies.
- Study of the science of prana circulation in the yogic bodies.
- Invocation of the Divine light through chanting.
- Introduction to TIME Meditation through still and dynamic meditation.
- Study of the ancient philosophies at the origin of modern practices of Yoga.
- Mantras for relaxation of the chakras.
- Elements mantras.
- Learn how to access and activate your own inner guidance.
- Yoga Nidra with specific aims.
- Basic Transformational Yoga® sequence practice and explanation of the specificities.
- Pranayama techniques and practice.
- Joints cleansing method.
- Observation and awareness techniques.… and more.
Why 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training?
This course offers basic Training for Self Practitioners, you will learn about theory and practical techniques of Transformational Yoga
What is Self Transformational Yoga?
The purpose of the Self-Transformational Yoga courses dispensed at SriMa is to give you the keys to create true balance in your outer Nature, experience your Eternal Nature in practical life and develop true guidance at all levels.
This 10 days programme intends to make you take the first steps towards real transformation of your life by getting in touch with your Self, who you truly are.
No need to retire and leave everything behind to make your way towards Self-mastery. Durable transformation happens in practical life, is based on daily life experiences and takes advantage of challenges encountered to progress and establish its roots deeper.
SriMa School Of Transformational Yoga
06:00 – 06:30:
Meditative Yoga Class
06:30 – 08:00:
08:00 – 09:00:
12:00 – 13:00:
Personal Study and Practice Time
13:00 – 17:00:
10:00 – 12:00:
Yogic Meditation Class
17:30 – 19:30:
19:30 – 20:00:
20:00 – 20:30:
20:30 – 06:00:
- Daily Transformational Yoga® Classes
- Daily Theory Classes
- Training Manuals and Books
- Mantra Meditation and Yoga Nidra Classes
- 100-Level Yoga Alliance International Certificate
- 3 Daily Delicious Vegetarian Meals
- 100-Level SriMa Transformational yoga certificate
- Accommodation in shared room
- Daily 3 vegetarian meals
- Required books and teaching manuals
- Training handbook
- Additional Cost
- Airport pick-up (available at extra cost)
- Explore the grounds
- See the stunning views
- Swim in Auroville Beach
- Visit Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry
- Visit the Matrimandir
- Explore Auroville
- Shop local – exquisite products for unbelievable prices
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- You can indefinitely defer your course (subject to availability).
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled.
- The balance of the payment should be paid in full upon arrival*
*All transaction and additional fees are to be borne by the student. SriMa International School of Transformational Yoga® is not liable to pay any such fees. For cash payment, currency conversion will be taken as per the date of the payment being made. Any delay in payment will result in an additional payment of 2% compounded interest of the total value of the course.