Online 200 level Yoga Teacher Training
This course is certified by Yoga Alliance International® World Yoga Federation and available to all, even beginners, irrespective of yoga experience or practice. At the completion of this course, you will not only be well versed in yogic knowledge and wisdom, but also certified to offer regular classes, workshops and retreats.
Over this course you will be given a fantastic set of tools to become a balanced and serene individual ready to inspire others and share the knowledge with your own students as a confident Transformational Yoga® teacher.
This course demands that each student maintains a regular Self practice of the postures studied in class. All sessions will be recorded and available after class for the students to catch up if they miss a session. Everyone is encouraged to ask questions in class or by email anytime and will be provided with all material to help them understand the concepts of Transformational Yoga®.
What is Transformational Yoga®?
Swami Vidyanand founded SriMa International School of Transformational Yoga to share the beautiful knowledge of Transformational Yoga® that he developed over his life-long yoga journey, inspired by the Mother and Sri Aurobindo.
Transformational Yoga® gives you the tools you need in order to make a difference in your everyday life and inspire others to do the same.
It is a multidimensional synthesis of key practices of Hatha Yoga, Prana Yoga, Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, integral Yoga and Kundalini Yoga. In depth focus of asanas, the chakras, mantras, and breathing and meditation techniques gives you the knowledge you need to purify your body, stabilize your emotions, focus your mind, and increase your spiritual well-being.
Become a Certified Yoga Teacher
This course qualifies you to conduct:
- Regular classes
On this course you will
- Gain a deep insight into the science of Yoga.
- Study the philosophy and learn to transpose it into your practice and teachings.
- Get guidance on how to combine Self practice and progress while teaching others.
- Be provided with a training manual
- Practice Transformational Yoga, Meditation, Mantras and Yoga Nidra
- Study Hatha Yoga, Prana Yoga, Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga and Kundalini Yoga
- Obtain a 200 level Yoga Alliance International® certificate
Rs 5000 per month – Indian Residents (Rs 30,000)
90 Euros per month – International Applications (540 Euros)
Dates: Starts 1st of Every Month
6 Months Training
Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
6pm IST | 2:30pm EU | 1:30pm UK
Yoga styles addressed
- Transformational Yoga®
- Hatha Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Integral Yoga
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
During the course the following techniques are applied in order to accomplish personal transformation for yourself.
Asana training and practice is your opportunity to examine the asanas in depth and learn the science behind the physical practice. The proposed asanas are suitable for everyone from beginners to advanced and offer a holistic approach to health while focusing on chakra activation and energy circulation in the bodies.
Two Transformational Yoga® asana classes are given daily for your personal purification and progress. You will also have the opportunity to get supervised teaching practice. Additionally to the meditation knowledge, you will come away with a thorough understanding of the asana sequences and the physical and spiritual aspects of yoga.
Discover the healing potential of your breath. Breathing techniques are an essential component of Hatha yoga and its benefits include improved concentration, more energy, deeper sleep and reduced stress levels. Not only does it feed the brain, it also revitalizes the body since breath is the bridge between the body and the mind.
The science of sound vibrations will be explored during the teacher training. Chanting Mantras generates vibrations which are fundamental tools for altering the psyche and producing a tranquil and balanced mind. In yogic practices, the growth of awareness progresses with the help of these vibrations. By cleansing the mind with mantras, decision making becomes clearer and observation power is awakened.
Purification leads to improved concentration and a calm focused mind. Mantras will be translated and clearly explained.
Meditation, Yoga Nidra, and various relaxation techniques are included in all Transformational Yoga® training courses in order to give you an experience of your pure nature, in which your ego dissolves and you’ll find inner silence. You will be introduced to dynamic and still meditation. In addition to this, you will learn a variety of tools to help unlock your inner wisdom and access your true potential.
In addition to the 100-level syllabus, you will get insights about:
- In depth study of the relationship between the yogic bodies and chakras.
- Learn to bring balance to all dimensions of existence and enter into contact with the higher Self.
- Benefits of the Transformational Yoga® sets of asanas.
- The mechanisms and purpose of Kundalini energy awakening.
- Multidimensional approach of the mind’s systems.
- Introduction to the practice of bandhas.
- Best practices for purification and maintain higher levels of energy.
- Prana prakshalan kriyas.
- The power and use of mantras in practical life.
- Teaching methodology: Sequence a class and adapt to various parameters and conditions.
- Introduction to physical and prana yoga nidra.
- Still and dynamic meditation practice.
- … and more.
Notes : Session dates and timings determined after Interview Process